The following improvements to the new version of WORK were released to all customers during the week of January 8-14, 2017. Remember to come back during the week to check more of what's improved.
January 13, 2017
You spoke, we listened. Based on your feedback, we brought back visibility to your Company or Account name in the system. This will greatly benefit customers with more than 1 Fleetmatics WORK account in identifying which one they are currently working on.
Click on the main menu on the top navigation bar. The Company Name appears below your profile name in the system.
- Fixed an issue where the Grand Total and Tax Total calculations are incorrect when editing a Job or a Quote.
- Fixed an issue where Filtering the Jobs list by Fieldworker and Job Type does not display any jobs on the list.
- Fixed an issue where Alerts are not being sent to a Fieldworker when a Task is Dispatched.
January 10, 2017
More adjustments on Action Button colors. Based on customer and user feedback, the main call to action buttons on the Dashboard, Scheduler, Clients, Quotes and Jobs pages now appear as blue to better stand out on the page.
- Fixed an issue that affected AUS customers where the Invoice default date is showing as the day before.
- Fixed an issue where the Invoice due date on the Invoice template is showing as 1 day earlier.
- Fixed an issue where the Start/Finish questions to a Task are not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where users are able to drag an Unassigned Job to extreme right of the screen and the Scheduler calendar is displayed off-screen
- Fixed an issue where the Create Job screen does not close after job is created.
QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- Fixed an issue with QuickBooks Desktop Sync where the set-up times out and fails.