No installation of Saasu is required
- The user must have a Saasu Account setup on https://secure.saasu.com/
- Saasu settings need to be configured under Settings> Integrations> Saasu
- File ID is available in Saasu under Settings | Settings (for this file) | Web Services.
- WS Access Key is available in Saasu under Settings | Settings (for this file) | Web Services.
Default Sales Code – only option is Sales
- Default Tax Code – free text field. This should match a Tax Code already created in Saasu. Tax Codes are configured in Saasu under Settings | Settings (for this file) | Tax Codes as shown below.
Any tax codes that need to be used on invoices being synced to Saasu, should be set up on both FM WORK and Saasu.
- Payment Account –options are Cash on hand, Petty Cash, Undeposited Funds and Unspecified Bank Account.
- Invoice Type – options are Service Invoice, Item Invoice (default is Service Invoice).
- Invoice Summary – options are None, Service Name, Site Address, Invoice Address, Invoice Street Address, Service Description and Service Date (Start Date).
The value selected here will be used as the Invoice Summary field in Saasu.
- Add Service Description – if selected the service description field on the job will be passed to Saasu. This will be displayed on the printed invoice.
- Add Completion Notes – if selected the Completion Notes for the job will be passed to Saasu. These will be displayed on the printed invoice.
- The Copy all Customer option on Accounts Synch in FM WORK copies all Clients to Sassu as Contacts.
- Client Companies & Client Contacts will be copied across.
- This action allows users to create Customers who haven’t already been created in Saasu from FM WORK only.
- Any updates made to Clients in FM Work will not be copied across using this action.
- The Copy invoices option copies across the selected invoices.
- Invoices are copied over to Saasu as Sales Invoices by default.
- Payments which have been recorded against the invoice are also copied.
- These will be visible under the Sales option in Saasu.
- Only invoices which contain items will be copied across over.
- Updates made to Client accounts in FM WORK after they are initially created in Saasu are not copied across to Saasu.
- Items that are included on invoices are copied across to those invoices, however, they are not created as inventory items in Saasu.
- Integration is not 2 way.