Passwords can be reset using any of the steps outlined below:
If you are an admin user and have forgotten your password
- Go to work.fleetmatics.com, and click on the “Forgot Password” link on the log in page
- The password reset will be sent to the email associated with your username / email address
If another Admin does not know their password
- Go to work.fleetmatics.com, type in their Username and click on the “Forgot Password” link
- The password reset will be sent to the email associated with their username / email address
If a Fieldworker does not know their password
- An Admin user will need to log in to work.fleetmatics.com, go to Settings>Team Settings and update the password for the Fieldworker
- You cannot see the password here, instead it will display "****" to keep the passwords secure
- Reset the password by typing over the current one and click "Save"
- Send the new password to your Fieldworker
If a Fieldworker needs help with the mobile app and has an issue that needs troubleshooting
- The Fieldworker or Admin should contact Customer Support by email or phone.
- *Please have the fieldworker username and password available to provide to the support team for troubleshooting