The following improvements to the new version of WORK were released to all customers during the week of February 26 - March 4, 2017. Remember to come back during the week to check more of what's improved.
FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
1. Create Tasks for multiple Fieldworkers. When creating a new task, you now have the option to assign it to one or multiple Fieldworkers.
When selecting "For Multiple Fieldworkers", you can choose from a list of all your Fieldworker names.
Select all Fieldworkers that need to be assigned to a Task. Then click anywhere outside of the drop-down list to Create the Task(s).
Individual Tasks will be created for every Fieldworker selected. You can Dispatch each Task as needed.
2. Updated Task creation modal from the Scheduler. The pop-up window for creating new Tasks from the Scheduler has also been re-styled to make the process even easier. Drag or right-click your mouse on any time slot in the Scheduler calendar and select "Create New Task".
On the window that pops up, you can select which Clients, and which active Jobs for that Client, you want to create Tasks for.
Once you select an existing and active Job, you can also choose a different Location for the Task, or create a new Location, or keep the same address from the main Job. This is the same for selecting / creating a Contact for the Task.
Job Status background color adjusted to be a slightly darker color to be distinct form the background banner color.
- Fixed an issue in Jobs where the Save, Cancel or Close buttons were not working wen viewing Job records.
- Fixed an issue where the Jobs list was not updating with new data sent in from the Fieldworker Mobile App including Job Status, Job Timings, start/Finish Questions.
- Fixed an issue where some customers are not able to view the Job when opening it from the Accounts (Un-Invoiced, Unpaid, Paid) section.
- Fixed an issue where clearing the Due Date on a Job Invoice does not actually clear the date and retains old date.
- Fixed an issue where the Approved Date on a Quote changes when edits are made to the Quote record.
- Fixed an issue where all the data under the status column on the Quotes list is cleared when editing only 1 Quote record
- Fixed an issue for specific customers where the Clock In/Out Report shows 1 Fieldworker out of the selected date range.