The following improvements were released to all customers using the new version of Work on March 20, 2017.
FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
Use the FEEDBACK button to let us know how you feel about Work! When logged in to the Admin portal, you can click on the Feedback button over to the side of the page and send us a quick feedback on your experience with Work.
This button will be visible on all the main pages (Jobs, Clients, Quotes, Scheduler, etc), as well as any full-size windows when you are working on a record.
More performance improvements. Page load times are faster when searching for Jobs.
- Fixed an issue where the user is redirected to the Jobs list after Saving a Task or Job from the Client record.
- Fixed an issue where the location of multiple Jobs are not displayed when you click on the Map button from the Jobs list.
- Fixed an issue where the "Buy Price" on a PO calculates incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue where the Contacts drop-down list shows multiple entries for the same Contact in job creation.
- Fixed an issue where the order of Job Status appears in alphabetical order instead of job progression.
- Fixed an issue where the Job window does not close upon saving when created from the Scheduler.