The following improvements were released to all customers using the new version of WORK on April 12, 2017.
We have made some design changes when creating an Invoice for a Job.
- The Invoice Date and Due Date are now displayed in-line of each other in the new layout. This makes it easier to navigate between these 2 date fields.
- The "Preview and Email" checkbox is replaced with an action button, and re-labeled "Preview & Send". This allows for a ore consistent workflow among the actions you can perform.
- There are no changes to the way you create an Invoice. The steps remain the same.
- Fixed an issue where users are getting a console error when in-line editing the Job Status form the Jobs list.
- Fixed an issue where the Task column on the Jobs list does not update after deleting Task.
- Fixed an issue where users are not able to send Invoices that have the same Invoice Date and Due Dates.
- Fixed an issue where the message “Looks like you haven’t created any jobs yet” is displayed incorrectly when using Advanced Filters that return no matching results. The correct message “No Jobs were found for the selected search filter” will now correctly display