The following improvements were released to all customers using the new version of work during March 26 - April 8, 2017.
April 6, 2017
- Fixed issue where a 500 error appears after a user creates a task for multiple fieldworkers.
- Fixed issue that prevented new Items from being saved when a user includes a part of an existing Item name.
April 4, 2017
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Non-Invoiced Status filter on the jobs list returned results for Invoiced Jobs.
- Fixed issues where selecting Last Month or This Month filter on the jobs list does not display jobs from the correct month.
- Fixed an issue where Jobs are not sorted correctly in descending order when selecting Start Date and End Date from the jobs list.
- Fixed an issue where the Receive Payment pop-up screen cuts off parts of some fields when selecting Mark as Paid.
March 31, 2017
- Fixed an issue where a 500 error appeared when trying to close the Job creation window from the Scheduler.
- Fixed an issue where the Job time changed when switching from AM/PM. This bug moves the Start Date back, and the End Date forward, by 1 day. This mostly affected AUS customers.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was displayed when recurring a job. This bug displayed “End time has to be greater than Start time” even when the selected times meet the condition.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong message displayed when a search returned no results. This bug displayed the error message "Looks like you haven't created any Jobs yet" instead of "No Jobs were found for the selected search filters."
- Fixed an issue where the Job list did not show the correct Job time. The correct time only showed when a Job record was re-opened. This mostly affected AUS customers.
- Fixed an issue where a 500 console error appeared when creating a Task for 2 or more Fieldworkers, and the Task is was not saved.
Release 4.2.34 - 4.2.36