- Recurring Jobs can be set to recur up to a maximum of 3 years in the future.
- If a user sets an End Date beyond 3 years, WORK will automatically reset the date to the 3-year maximum.
- Recurring Jobs will be generated (and therefore viewable in WORK) up to a limit of 90 days in advance.
- This is true, even if the pattern is scheduled to extend beyond 90 days
- If desired, you can adjust the limit to less than 90 days by going to Settings > Job Quote Settings > Recurring Job Creation
- Generating less Jobs will result in slightly faster load times when viewing the Scheduler
- A Recurring Job is set to recur once a month for the next 12 months
- In WORK, 3 Jobs will automatically be created - one for each month in the standard 90-day window
- As time continues, new Jobs will automatically be created provided they're not more than 90-days into the future.
At the end of the 12 months, 12 Jobs will have been created in WORK. The user will have consistently seen his/her company's "next 3 Jobs" throughout the year (with the exception of a few days, if a given month was longer or shorter).