Work customers are billed monthly for their annual contracts.
By default, a customer is always billed for the original number of users they purchased, it is not possible to be billed below the minimum number for the duration of the contract term(12 months).
- If a customer decides not to utilize(create logins) their subscription or deactivate a user below the original amount they purchased, they will still be billed for the original amount they purchased.
- If a customer decides to add additional users (create new or activate existing) above the original amount they purchased, they will be billed for those additional users and the original amount they purchased.
- These "additional" users (users above the amount originally purchased) will not be billed a pro-rated amount if they are created within a billing cycle. E.g. If they add a new user 10 days before they are due to receive their bill, they will not be billed a pro-rated amount for that user but will be billed in full for that user on their next bill.
- The Customer will continue to be billed for this additional users unless they contact Accountmanagement@verizon.com to have the additional Users de-activated. In the case where customers de-activates a user 10 days before their next bill, they do not receive a rebate for the number of days the User was not active.
- To reduce the original amount purchased, a customer must provide written notice sixty days prior to their renewal date to email@example.com.
Visit our Terms and Conditions to learn more about your contract.