The following improvements were released to all customers using the new version of WORK during the week of September 24th -30th.
View Site Name on the Scheduler
The Site Name is now displayed when viewing Jobs, Quotes and Tasks on the Scheduler, allowing users to quickly identify the location.
Confirmation Messages in Jobs
Confirmation messages will now appear either on the Jobs List or the Job Record when Jobs, Equipment, Items, Labor, Purchase Orders, Miscellaneous Purchases, and Payments are successfully added/created. They will also appear when Jobs, Site & Contact Details, and Client Details are saved. Note: When Jobs are created from the Jobs List there will be a link in the message, allowing customers to quickly access the Job Record.
Improvement to Active Jobs per Fieldworker Chart
The Active Jobs per Fieldworker chart on the Dashboard now only displays active fieldworkers, providing more accurate details to users.
- Fix to ensure that the correct Item discounts are displayed on Invoices.
- Fix to ensure that fieldworkers are imported correctly.
- Fix to ensure that when the Sell Price is rounded, it remains rounded when the Item is re-opened.
- Fix to ensure that Custom Reports group the data by Invoice Date.
- Fix to ensure that inactive Admins are unable to log in to their account.
- Fix to ensure that the Quote List shows the same total as in the Quote Record.
4.2.71 - 4.2.72 - 4.2.73