The following improvements were released to all customers using the new version of WORK during the week of September 10th -16th.
Consistent Dropdown Styling
All dropdowns across WORK are now re-styled and display longer text names in a clear and readable format.
- Fix to ensure that the Scheduler shows correct Job Start Time, and is no longer off by 1 hour due to DST.
- Fix to ensure that Unpaid Invoices can be emailed to customers from Accounts.
- Fix to ensure that there is no additional hyphen in the Job Code when exporting Jobs from Settings.
- Fix to ensure that the Purchase Order Date is visible in Accounts.
- Fix to ensure that users can scroll down on the WORK dashboard after closing the in-product notification.
- Fix to ensure that the Status column on the Jobs List sorts in ascending and descending order.
- Fix to ensure that the date picker appearing in the Start Date column on the Job List no longer cuts off the month.
- Fix to ensure that the header dropdown menu (upper right hand corner) in Settings > Client Settings > Customize Client View displays the new style.
4.2.67 - 4.2.68 - 4.2.69