The following improvements were released to all customers using the new version of WORK during the week of October 15th - October 21st.
Improved Item Calculation
We’ve improved how Items (including Inventory Items, Labor Items, and Miscellaneous Purchases) are calculated in WORK to provide more accurate billing. Item prices with decimals that are entered in WORK will now be rounded to four decimals, instead of two decimals. Admins can view the Price (unrounded) with four decimals on the Job Record in the Invoicing & Payments section. For more information, visit this help article.
For customers that are using QuickBooks Sync, the unrounded price with four decimal places, will sync to QuickBooks. Therefore, customers that have reported a 1 cent difference between their Invoices in WORK and QuickBooks should no longer experience this difference.
Quickly Change Your Invoice Template
To save our customers time, we’ll be reducing the number of steps it takes to change an Invoice Template. Customers will soon be able to change their Invoice Template on-the-fly right from the Job Record. An Invoice Template can be updated from the Invoicing & Payments section, or from the Preview & Send window.
Invoicing & Payments
Preview & Send
New Loading Icon
A new spinner icon will be displayed when users select the Save button in Clients and Jobs indicating that details are being successfully saved.
- Fix to ensure that when adding equipment to a Task, a message appears when creating Equipment with an existing name.
- Fix to ensure that Clients with long names can be selected in Custom Reports.
- Fix to ensure that AUS customers see the same Job Start Date in Accounts and in Jobs.
- Fix to ensure that Invoice Dates do not display when the Job is not Invoiced.
- Fix to ensure that QuickBooks Desktop customers no longer see “Parameter Exception is Null” error message while trying to sync data. Customers can download the new version (188.8.131.52) from the QuickBooks Desktop Sync page in Settings or from the notification displayed in QuickBooks Desktop.
4.2.79 - 4.2.80