The following improvements were released to all customers using the new version of WORK during the week of November 5th - November 11th.
WORK has simplified the initial setup experience to quickly and easily onboard customers.Customers will notice:
- Each step (Company Info, Tax Rates, Users) has new descriptions to help clarify the tasks that a user needs to complete.
- There’s an updated Getting Started video at the end of the setup experience that demonstrates how to get up and running with WORK.
- We’ve updated the background color to match the new UI and provide a more cohesive experience
STEP 1 – COMPANY INFO
STEP 2 – TAX RATES
STEP 3 - USERS
STEP 4 - CONGRATULATIONS
- Fix to ensure that Document Templates no longer display a space in front of Company Name.
- Fix to ensure that if a user selects “Create a Quote” multiple times that only one instance of the Quote is created.
- Fix to ensure that the Jobs List loads in IE11.
- Fix to ensure that customers can view attachments from the Preview & Send Invoice window.
- Fix to ensure that the Add Equipment window fully loads from the Job Record.
- Fix to ensure that when creating Jobs from the Scheduler and selecting Save & Add Details, the user is redirected and has the ability to add more details.
- Fix to ensure that pop-up blocker message no longer appears when creating Jobs and selecting Save & Add Details from the Scheduler.
- Fix to ensure that messages related to Recurring Jobs appear accurately.
- Fix to ensure that the Job Code displays when the Code is deleted, but not saved.
4.2.85, 4.2.86 & 4.2.87