- Would I need to set up my Client Account Types before importing my Clients? Yes, Admins should add the various Account Types(payment terms) the company offers Clients before importing their Client List. To add account types go to settings>>client settings>>acouint types.
- Is there a limit to the number of clients I can import? No, there is no limit to the number of Clients that can be imported into WORK but we recommend uploading 2000 clients at a time.
Client Site Import
- Is there a limit to the number of Client Sites I can import? No, there is no limit to the number of Clients that can be imported into WORK but we recommend uploading 2000 Client Sites at a time.
- Do I need to fill in client code as well as the client Name at the same time? No, you are only required to enter one or the other. It’s important to remember that the Client name needs to match up with the client name on the system.Eg: If the client name on the system is “ABC Electrical Pty Ltd” you need to make sure you put the exact same name on the site upload. You cannot put “ABC Electrical” just by itself.
- What is the site name?Site name lets Admins and Fieldworker uniquely identify which Client Site they are selecting when adding or view job details.
- Where can I find the client code for a client if I haven’t assigned one? From Clients, open up the Client Record you will see the Client Code on the top left.
- Do I need to include tax on to the price when I am filling the price field on the inventory template? No, the price on the template is the price you are selling excluding tax.
- What is set inventory field? By setting an item as an inventory item would allow you to monitor the amount of stock moving around the business, This can help you to order stock if the stock levels are low.
- What are tags? Tags are used to group together items that are often billed together or have various types of the same item.
- Can I batch update my prices when my supplier increases their prices? Yes, you can use this template to update your prices. All you need to do is to change the prices on the same list and re-import.
- Is there a limit to the number of Items I can import? No, there is no limit to the number of Items that can be imported into WORK but we recommend uploading 2000 Items at a time.