Your Clients tab is where you can manage and add clients to Fleetmatics WORK.
To get to your Clients Tab click Clients at the top of the page. At the top of the page there is a Clients Tutorial button that will launch our “Getting Started with Clients” help video.
Next to that are two buttons.
- Import Clients where you can do an import of clients into WORK. If you would like to learn how to import clients please click here.
- Create a Client where you can add new clients to WORK.
The most important part of the Clients page is the Clients list. This is where you can find a list of all of your clients that you have imported and entered into WORK. At a glance you can see the Client Name, City, Phone, Email and Custom Fields.
At the top of the list are 3 buttons. These buttons are enabled once you check on a Client checkbox:
- Delete - removes the Client form your list. Only Clients that have no Jobs or Quotes created for them can be deleted
- Create a Job - allows you to create a Job for the Client right from the Clients page.
- Create a Quote - allows you to create a quote for the Client right from the Clients page. To learn more about how to create a Quote please click here.
Searching Your Clients
You can search through your Clients List by using the Search Bar in the upper left hand corner of the Clients tab. You can narrow down your search by selecting any of the criteria from the drop-down.
You can also search using additional filters.