On July 7, 2015, the settings for Invoice, Quote, Job Card, Purchase Order and Client Statement document templates have been improved for better user experience.
These changes will better guide you on what these templates are for, as well as which relevant merge fields do.
The new design on the Documents and Templates page gives the user a cleaner and more modern look and easier navigation
Complete set of actions to allow you to configure your templates the way you want them
- "Download" a copy to your local storage and open in MS WOrd to edit
- "Upload" your custom forms and use your own design
- "Preview" any of our pre-made templates to see how they look like when used
- "Default" sets the selected document template to be used automatically on new documents
- "Delete" or "Edit" any of these templates when needed
To start configuring your templates, go to Settings>Documents and Templates.