The following improvements to WORK were released to all users on November 8, 2016. These changes were released to the new version of WORK.
- We continue to make significant improvements to the speed and performance of the new WORK. Look for faster load times when accessing your Jobs, Clients list, Quotes list and more.
- See more of your notes by simply dragging the corner of the open text fields in Jobs. You can now expand the text fields for Job Description, Special Instructions, Completion Note and Additional Notes fields.
- Fixed an issue where Scheduled Job Start Date defaults to yesterday (for some customers in specific time zones).
- Fixed an issue for some customers where after saving a recurring job the selected Job Type is cleared out from the parent and all recurring jobs.
- Fixed an issue where Job Details are not saved on the Job Card when saving a recurrence pattern for the parent job.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Assigned Fieldworker and Start / End date and time to be cleared on the parent job when recurring a job.
- Fixed an issue where editing the Site and Contact Details on an existing job still displays the old site and contact information.
- Fixed an issue where the "Create a Contact" link text in Jobs and Quotes is now displayed in full.
- Fixed a display issue where the placement of the Search icon on the Quotes page cut off the Search field.
--- END ---
4.2.6 | 11.8.2016