The following improvements to the new version WORK were released to all customers on November 11, 2016.
Faster load time in Quotes: If you update a record in Quotes, and go back to the full list, you’ll see that it now refreshes faster.
QuickBooks Desktop Upgrade Improvements: For US-based customers who have synced their QuickBooks Desktop Accounts with Fleetmatics WORK, any application upgrade will automatically install the latest version without requiring the user to manually uninstall the previous version.
Jobs and Quotes
- Fixed an issue where the contact details on a Quote do not display when mouse hovers on it.
- Fixed an issue where newly created quotes are not displaying in the full list when refreshed.
- Fixed an issue where the Dismiss icon in the Quotes banner is not functional.
- Fixed an issue where the Refresh button on Jobs page performs no action.
QuickBooks Desktop US
- Fixed an issue where WORK Job Types were not mapping to QuickBooks Classes.
- Fixed an out of memory error that was causing the on-boarding process to fail.
4.2.7 | 11.11.2016