The following improvements to the new version of WORK were released to all customers on November 25 and 30, 2016.
Geography-based Terms and Conditions: All users will be able to view the Terms and Conditions that are specific to their region in the Contact Us page.
More performance improvements: More back-end procedures have been created or removed to improve system performance.
- Fixed an issue where collapsing the Start/Finish Questions will remove the whole section altogether.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where codes are appearing under the Address Column on the Job list after adding items to some invoices.
- Fixed an issue where the status on a new Sub-job defaults to Dispatched instead of Not Dispatched.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new item or modifying an existing invoice does not update with the correct amount.
- Fixed an issue for some customers where the notification emails are not being sent to the Fieldworkers.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where Total Open and Actual job duration appear blank.
- Fixed an issue for some customers who are unable to view their Quotes.
- Fixed an issue where the Client Call History is permanently loading on the page.
--- END ---
4.2.12 and 4.2.13 | 11.25.2016 - 11.30.2016