Below are the improvements and bug fixes we released this week for the new version of WORK. All items listed below are live and functional in the system.
December 8, 2016
- More performance improvements in the back-end to reduce long load times
- Fixed issue where parent job was being created instead of sub job when creating a new site from Create Sub Job window.
- Fixed an issue where the default job duration is not being applied to Jobs correctly.
- Fix an issue where incorrect number of occurrences are applied to recurring jobs.
- Fixed issue where the "Always send SMS to FW when Job/Task is dispatched" setting is not working.
- Fixed an issue where newly created jobs do not appear on the jobs list.
- Fix an issue where adding misc. purchases to a job with a quantity that has decimal numbers shows as "0".
- Fixed an issue where custom fields were not editable and not displaying on old Client records.
- Fixed an issue where the Equipment list is not filtered correctly for a Site after creating a job.
- Fixed an issue where the Create a New Site is not displayed when creating a new Quote.