The following improvements to the new version of WORK were released to all customers during the week of December 11-17, 2016. Remember to come back during the week to check more of what's improved.
December 16, 2016
A new notification message will display when Editing Client Details, and the new Client name you are trying to use already exists on your Client list.
- Fixed an issue where admins were getting a "Console Error 500 (Internal Server Error)" message on the Job Status History section.
- Fixed an issue where Invoice email entries in Job Status History is over-written when a new email is sent out.
- Fixed an issue where any Completed Job that is part of a recurring series gets duplicated when extending the recurrence.
- Fixed an issue where teh Job Status History does not display Read Receipt notifications on emailed Invoices.
- Fixed an issue where the calendar portion of the Scheduler does not immediately display a Job that was dragged in place from the Unassigned list.
- Fixed an issue where the Job Type color code is not displayed on the Unassigned list of the Scheduler.
December 15, 2016
- Fixed display errors in Scheduler where errors appear, and where Tasks and Appointments do not display.
- Fixed an issue where the "Enter" key does not submit a search in the Unassigned Jobs section.
- Fixed an issue where archiving a parent job clears the Recurrence End column data on all child jobs on the main Jobs list.
- Fixed an issue where users cannot search for 1-digit Job Codes in Email History.
- Fixed an issue where adding a second item to the Quote deletes the Notes and Description.
December 13, 2016
- Fixed an issue where changing the Job Status by batch action does not trigger notification prompt to the admin.
- Fixed an issue where SMS messages are not sent to Fieldworkers even when the setting "SMS message for fieldworker when Job is dispatched to him" is selected
- Fixed an issue where the Type ahead search was not working on Completion Notes / Saved Notes and Add Completion Notes / Job Type
- Fixed an issue where Equipment that are listed under a specific site are not available immediately when creating a task
- Fixed an issue where invalid columns were showing in the Setting cog of the Quotes list