Verizon Connect Work is happy to announce a new and improved mobile app that is available for Fieldworkers. The current mobile app in the various app stores is now referred to as WORK Classic and is available for download at any time. The new app, WORK Mobile App is in beta and not available in the app stores yet.
WORK Mobile has most of the same features as WORK Classic with some exceptions and some new features that are not available on WORK Classic.
- Faster Performance: Fieldworkers can quickly access job information in a flash with improved speed and performance.
- New Design and Experience: A brand-new experience that Fieldworkers can pick up in no time. Work more efficiently from the field, with an app that’s designed to fit their daily routine.
- Improved Jobs List: Fieldworkers can quickly view job assignments for today, tomorrow, or the next two weeks.
- Improved Map: Fieldworkers can easily browse the map to find the location of their jobs, and navigate to them using apps already on their device.
- Multi-Photo Upload: Fieldworkers can easily upload multiple photos right from the job site. Find images using the thumbnail and gallery view.
- Automatically Work Offline: Job information is automatically saved when a Fieldworkers has lost Photos, notes and more get synced when they’re back online.
If your company is interested in getting early access to the new mobile app contact WORK Support and ask for a demo!