Work Mobile is our new fieldworker app that can be used by Fieldworkers to record job details such as notes, photos and signatures from the field.The Work Mobile app is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play. The Work Mobile app is currently available for:
- Phone-iOS: iOS 9 and up
- Phone-Android: Lollipop 5.0 and up
- Tablet-iOS: iOS 9 and up
- Table-Android: Lollipop 5.0 and up
Before you download the app, you’ll need login information including a username and password. Admins in the office can create login information. To learn more, visit - How do I create a fieldworker?
Note: If you’re currently using the mobile app beta, please uninstall and remove your old app, then download Work Mobile.
Download Work Mobile on an iOS Device
- Tap the App Store icon from your mobile device.
- Tap the search icon in the navigation > search for Work Mobile
- Tap Get next to the Work Mobile icon > tap Install > enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID.
- Once downloaded, tap Open or tap the Work Mobile icon on your Home Screen to open.
If you need help with your Apple ID, please contact AppleCare.
Download Work Mobile on an Android Device
- Tap the Google Play icon from your mobile device.
- Tap the search field or icon > search for Work Mobile.
- Tap Work Mobile > Install > follow the instructions to complete the download.
- Once downloaded, tap Open or locate the Work Mobile icon on your Home Screen to open.
Note: If you need help setting up your Google account, please contact Google Help.