The following improvements were released to all customers using the new version of Work during the week of July 22nd-July 28th.
View More Info on the Jobs List
Admins now have the option to view and sort on additional columns from the Jobs List, including State, Email Address, and Job Creation Date. This allows Admins to further personalize their view, and get the information they need at a quick glance, reducing clicks and saving them time.
Note: State will appear as a new column by default.
Adding Check # to Receive Payment Pop-Up
Admins can now capture their clients check number when adding payments in Accounts > Invoicing > Unpaid Invoices > Mark as Paid > Receive Payment. This field allows Admins to capture additional and important information regarding payments. Plus, the pop-up is now consistent with Payment pop-up in Jobs.
Redesigned Invoice Merge Field PDF
To align with the new brand, we've updated the look and feel of the Invoice Merge Field PDF located in Settings > Document Templates > Invoices. Currently, this PDF provides information on how to add specific fields and information to your Invoice Template.
Navigation Improvement on Client List
Now, when an Admin opens a Client Record from a specific page on the Client List, they'll return to that exact page where they opened/closed the Client Record. This keeps Admins organized and reduces the time spent navigating through pages.
Removing Stripe from Payment Type Dropdown
When the Stripe + Work integration is enabled, clients can make payments through Stripe, and those payments are automatically reflected in Work. To prevent customers from adding another Stripe payment (that they are unable to delete), we'll remove Stripe from the Payment Type dropdown in Jobs > Job Record > Invoicing Payments > Add Payment. See where it will be removed below.
New Terms & Conditions Page
We've included additional Terms and Conditions for users that are both Verizon Wireless and Verizon Connect customers. You can view them from Contact Us > Terms and Conditions.
- Fix to ensure that when Jobs are removed from the Scheduler, they display the correct/original Start and End Date/Times.
- Fix to ensure that Jobs displayed on the Scheduler Map display the correct Scheduled Start and Finish Times.
- Fix to ensure that Unassigned Jobs moved to a new slot on the Scheduler, display the correct Start and End Date/Times in the Job Record.
- Fix to ensure that Job Start and End Date/Times are consistent across the Jobs List, Job Record, and the Scheduler.
- Fix to ensure that when new Admins are created, the Terms and Conditions pop-up successfully loads, and the terms are able to be accepted.
4.4.16, 4.4.17 & 4.4.18