The following improvements were released to all customers using the new version of Work during the week of December 2nd-December 8th.
Support for Anytime Jobs
Work Mobile app will now support unscheduled Jobs, giving Fieldworkers a better view of what Jobs are assigned to them. Unscheduled Jobs, also known as Anytime Jobs, are Jobs that are assigned to a Fieldworker without a scheduled date. Fieldworkers will see their Anytime Jobs with their Scheduled Jobs on the Today’s Job list.
Detailed Error Messages
Fieldworkers will now be alerted to include an Item Name when attempting to add a new Labor/Billing Item without a name. The alert will help Fieldworkers make required changes quickly so they can continue invoicing their Job.
- Fix to ensure that Fieldworkers can add decimals to Item Quantity for both Labor and Billing Items on Android.
- Fix to ensure that Work Mobile will not crash when a Fieldworker has more than 100 active Jobs on Android.
- Fix to ensure that deleted Labor and Billing Items are no longer available on Work Mobile.
- Fix to ensure that Prices are updating correctly when a Fieldworker is using a device set to a different language other than English.
- Fix to ensure that the Job times and status are displayed correctly after a Fieldworker resumes a paused Job.
- Fix to ensure that the correct date/time set for a Job Custom Field or a Job Question is sent from Work Mobile to Admin.
- Fix to ensure that Work Mobile does not crash when a Fieldworker selects a Custom Field.
- Fix to ensure that Fieldworkers can accept a Job or Task then backfill Job times on Work Mobile.