November 18, 2016
Auto-refresh Jobs list after archiving: When archiving Jobs, the list will automatically refresh to remove the Archived jobs from active jobs list.
More email domains accepted: The system will now allow longer domain names to be accepted when saving Client emails, Site email and Contact email. (i.e.: email@example.com).
- Fixed an issue where the Custom Job Status was breaking the order of creation date in Job Status History.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect date and time are selected when following the workflow: Scheduler, right-click to Create a Job, Create a Client.
- Fixed an issue where the Jon Type-specific labor rate is over-ridden by the Fieldworker labor rate even if the Fieldworker labor rate is set to $0.00
- Fixed an issue where the Status field on a Client gets shifted to the right page of the screen when the Customer Type field has too much information.
- Fixed an issue where any new information entered in the Job Details are not saved when recurring a Job.
November 16, 2016
- Tab names display correct label: When opening multiple tabs for different section of WORK (i.e. Jobs, Clients, etc), the correct labels will be displayed on the browser tab for easier navigation.
- More Performance Enhancements: Increased speed when you create a Site or Contact from the Jobs section
- Increased Upload Speed: Upload times have decreased when uploading Client lists.
Jobs and Quotes
- Fixed an issue for some customers where the labor item tax rate is not being applied to invoice items.
- Fixed an issue where any changes made to the Job Details are not displayed when Job Card is in Preview mode.